What we do - Business Mentoring
What is a mentor for your business?
Mentoring as far as Wikipedia defines - is a process for the informal transmission of knowledge, social capital, and the psychosocial support perceived by the recipient as relevant to work, career, or professional development; mentoring entails informal communication, usually face-to-face and during a sustained period of time, between a person who is perceived to have greater relevant knowledge, wisdom, or experience (the mentor) and a person who is perceived to have less (the protégé)".
Why use a mentor ?
Control Zone business mentoring offers many benefits including:
- Improving your personal business skills or those your associates, partners or employees
- Developing new or fine tuning existing business knowledge
- Perhaps its just someone to bounce a few ideas off and discuss a way forward on a new or stalled project.
- In some cases a mentor can work in "ex officio" role of board member, therefore during the regular company 'board meeting' they can chair the meeting, or acting in appropriate roles to add value to the meetings.
- in maybe to facilitate and assist to develop a particular process, project or set up a method to improve or define future developments required in the business.
Working to a plan:
Most people we know have great ideas, concepts and aims. Therefore a good method to get the ball rolling is engaging in a brain storming session to create the working list. As a quick start it HIGHLY recommend.The Light Bulb moments in your life:
NOW is the time to push the start button on your life!
When the time comes - to improve your business by an expert mentor, well, you will know it! You may well challenge yourself with logical questions like:
- Can my business afford business mentoring?
- How will I get a return on the investment of mentoring?
- How effective is mentoring in small business?
Business Growth Questionaire (274 KB)